If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Monday, October 22, 2012

Not a UFO - but a finish (at last)

This quilt was made for a friends birthday.  I started it a few months ago so not a UFO!
The hexes are large at 6.5 inches from point to point.  Great for FMQ practice.



I have been working on one of my UFOs now and again but having caught up with a couple of months of blog posts on here I have been so impressed by all the finishes that I am determined to work on it next weekend.
Lavinia

6 comments:

Tracee said...

I love those Hexies super gorgeous.

Melody said...

really gorgeous.

Ulrike said...

Hey Lavinia

This Quilt is very striking. I like the colors and also the design . Gorgeous. Your friend will be pleased

Greetings
Ulrike

Chris H said...

Very pretty, I love the colours.

Susan said...

Great colours and terrific FMQ well done

Quiltingranny said...

Awesome!