If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Saturday, October 27, 2012

Finish # 10 for October

My store manager asked if I could make something to donate to the raffle we are having at work to raise money for NBCF.

I had a stitchery in mind. Part of Bronwyn Hayes BOM Songbirds but not sure how to finish it.



I remembered that I had a little hanger from a sale. It still had the price on it......$4......quite a steal. I wish I could remember where I bought it. So it just needed borders and I did very minimum quilting.



I am going to have to make another one just for me because I love how it turned out.  I hope whoever wins the raffle loves it too.

Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

4 comments:

Tracee said...

I don't blame you it looks gorgeous.

Annie said...

It does look lovely, a great contribution.

Quiltingranny said...

Gorgeous!

Chris H said...

It is very pretty, I am sure you will enjoy one for yourself too.