Sunday, October 7, 2012

FOR CORBIN

Hi Ladies, well I have another UFO finished!  IT IS MY 5TH FINISH FOR THE YEAR... SO FAR.   I'm not getting through that many at the moment as I'm working on new projects too.  

This little wall hanging was started at least 2 years ago... and it really didn't take much to finish it.

I made it for a Girlfriend's little boy,  Corbin: (it measures about 1 meter X 1.50 meters)


I hope he likes it.
I am now off to continue on another UFO... which will be for Corbin's bigger brother Guy.

EDITED:  I added some '3-D' leaves ...


Much happier with it now.

3 comments:

Melody said...

This is so cute.

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

It's adorable! Cute giraffe.

KJC said...

It looked great without the grass but your right the grass made it better. I am not sure how but it does!