Sunday, October 7, 2012

Baby quilts

I have been busy making lots of little quilts, Two girls at work are expecting, so is my personal trainier, and last but not least my step daughter is expecing baby number two.

So I am making lots of little tummy time quilts as gifts,  here are the ones I have done so far.   Two of these were made in September but I never got them posted in time.




 


They are all of my own design, I have some cute elephant fabric and am planning one in orange and blue (for a little boy).  I do know what two of the babies are going to be (not telling) but the others will be a surprise so I need to have boy and girls covered in my gift pile.

4 comments:

Chris H said...

Awww they are so cute! Well done on your finishes.

Susan said...

Great work on all those quilts.

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

They're so cute! What nice gifts. Great finishes!

KJC said...

All those lovely finishes. There are going to be a lot of happy mums!