If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Monday, October 8, 2012

Candy necklace

I completed this quilt on Sunday, sitting in the sun stitching the binding in place.  The original pattern (from Homespun magazine) was called trinket boxes, but I have named my version candy necklace.

It reminds me of the candy necklaces that I used to eat as a young girl.



I love the seminole border, and this is the first quilt that I have done stipple quilting on all over and was surprised at how easy it turned out to be. 

12 comments:

Kat @ I Saw You Dancing said...

Simply delightful!
xx

Susan said...

Very pretty pattern

Debby said...

Aww, what7 a sweet quilt. Congrats on a great finish!!

Wendy B said...

I remember those necklaces.....yes it does look like one......LOVELY!!! and such pretty colours.
sew many hugs
Wendy :O) xox

Dee said...

Oh what beautiful fabrics and colors! Such a fun pattern!

Loverly finish and congratulations!

Sandy said...

I love it. That's the perfect name for it, too.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Lovely Sue, wonderful fabrics...

Carol said...

That is really a beauty! Your name is very fitting. I really like all your little "tummy time" quilts, too!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

What a wonderful finish! Someday maybe I'll finish more than blocks....grin.

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

It's beautiful! Great job quilting, Congrats on your wonderful finish!

LTT said...

What a lovely quilt. It could be called eye candy!!

Chris H said...

What a lovely finish. Well done!