If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Updating "Christmas bells" post with photo

Hi again
Here's the promised photo of my finished result.   Sorry it is dark.  I edited the brightness but it hasn't been applied, so seems I'm still having tech troubles.   Thanks Tracee for your kind comment - hope my version appeals to you.  I am so glad this is finished at last.



Now to find the  next challenge ...

2 comments:

Tracee said...

It turned out just beautiful, I hope that your proud of it and proud to tick of another completed project.

Susan said...

Love those stained glass quilts. And ready for Christmas.