If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Tuesday, October 2, 2012

An October finish (#16)......

I had a deadline for early October to finish this quilt..... and it is done in time... yayayay

Here is where I was at last year when I photographed all my UFO's for this years Sew It's Finished challenge from Dawn and Wendy...... 


as this was a stitchalong with others I was well encouraged by others in the group to have this finished in time.... 

.... I have loved stitching each of the blocks......


..... and making the backing from leftover fabrics ......


.... I just gotta have a picture of the quilt in a tree...



So much inspiration and motivation from others to have this quilt finished .... thanks to everyone 
 

9 comments:

Fiona said...

...

Gingersnaps Quilts said...

Very nice!

Marla Nelson said...

That quilt looks like so much work and I like the back. I can't get over the work everyone puts in the back of a quilt.

Wanda Correll said...

You did a great job. I've been watching the progress.

Wanda
http://wandas-quilts-crafts.blogspot.com/

Melody said...

You did a brilliant job.

Chris H said...

STUNNING! Well done on such a gorgeous finish.

Monika said...

The backing is a quilt top in itself! What a great double effort, love it!

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Fiona, it's Gorgeous!!! I love you colors! I started this quilt and it might get finished in five or more years. Fantastic finish!

LTT said...

What a great finish and great looking quilt. So much work and attention to detail.