If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Monday, April 30, 2012

April's Finish.

What a month it has been. I have completed a lot of sewing but only one thing qualifies for Sew it's Finished. I made these blocks for another purpose that never came to fruition about 3 years ago. My niece teaches children with special needs and was chasing after something a little different to hang in her classroom. I thought she might like the blocks and so a mini quilt was formed. It is an eclectic set of blocks but she loves them. So here is my April finish.

5 comments:

Susan said...

Great idea in a classroom - I can see a lot of teaching possibilities there.

Monika said...

Love you choice of colours and blocks - I would put it up in class or at home!!!

Fiona said...

Love it... great way to use up those blocks... such a lot to look at...
Hugz

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Great use of blocks, Colorful classroom hanging!

Chris H said...

LOVE IT!!!!!