If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Monday, April 9, 2012

I've been finishing and not posting =(

For some reason, it seems that I don't get posts
and pictures to this blog and I'm going to try to
do better....I promise.

Jan finish
This was a kit that one of our local quilt shops
calls "BIG DADDY".  It's all 8.5" squares.  It went
together really quick.  I've made several tops of  this
same "pattern".
=====

Feb finish....
It's a stack and slash method.  Each big block is
4 stack-slash blocks put together.  This was a quilt
that I started...... ummm, probably 7 years ago.  I dug
 it out and decided to just.... get 'er done.  It's all flannel
=======

March finishes

These are both just small baby quilts made to
practice working with my Innova long-arm.
The top one is all flannel.  The bottom one is
cotton "fancy kitties" and flannel back the same
as the binding.
====
Okay, I'm gonna try to be better this month.
I will post as soon as I finish....something =P

hugZ, annie
anniesrubyslipperz.com




8 comments:

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Great finishes Annie. I especially love the stack and slash one...bright colors and so different...nice job!!

Margaret said...

First off I liked the pastel quilt and then the next was so bright , had to give it the thumbs up also. Finishes are good ? are they not ?

Grit said...

Tolle Quilts!!!
Liebe Grüße Grit

Barb said...

Wonderful finishes...and love the first quilt!

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Beautiful quilts! I really like the bright colors on the Stack and Slash. Great finishes!

Susan said...

They all look great - I love the colours of the first one and the Feb one looks like a fun thing to do.

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Wonderful finishes! Even though you might not be posting you are at least finishing!!

Chris H said...

Gorgeous!
Well done on your finish.