If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Sunday, April 29, 2012

Christmas Truffles

Since I was having a break from work over Easter and then 5 days from Anzac Day until today - I decided to tackle one of the "Big Projects" for April.  I guess I started this 4 or 5 years ago and I still had a few blocks to embroider as well as putting it all together.
The pattern is "Christmas Truffles" from Hugs & Kisses. It was a bit of a rush to finish it - and I had to photograph it today when it is quite dark and overcast - but its done and I'm posting before the end of the month so I get my little reward.  I have to say I think this is such a marvellous incentive - without the "push" from this blog - it would still be "in the box".


12 comments:

Cross Stitch Crazy Mum said...

Its gorgeous!! a real treasure, well done :)

Barb said...

This quilt is just spectacular!!!

sunny said...

It's wonderful! You must feel good about it's finish.

Michelle May said...

Woo hoo! A gorgeous finish!

Fiesta said...

Susan, it is beautiful.

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Beautiful, Susan! I've finished more projects in the last few months by being part of this blog than I did in the last two years. I love the little push.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

So sweet!

Fiona said...

fabulous finish...
Hugz

Susan said...

Thanks everyone for your very positive comments - still thibking about May's project!!

Lyn said...

It looks fabulous

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Beautiful! A great finish!

Chris H said...

That is really lovely!