If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Saturday, April 28, 2012

Scrappy April Finished...

-and my march block too. 
I´m glad that I eventual finished this scrappy mystrey quilt.
I only used scraps for this quilt 2168 pieces!!!
55x75" freemotion quilting.
More pictures in my blog.

Liebe Grüße



6 comments:

Fiona said...

fantastic use of scraps... and love the little block...
Hugz

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Wow, so many scraps....Beautiful quilt! Great finish.

Susan said...

That should have used a bit of your stash - it looks great

sunny said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Awesome!

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

WOW! What an amazing quilt.

Chris H said...

Very pretty... lots of work in them!