If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Monday, April 30, 2012

Finish # 4 - April

Just made it this month. Did it fly for anyone else. Last I remember it was the 18th. Ahhhhh
I had a couple of blocks I was going to turn into pillows, I did, I hated changed my mind and made these cute little purses.
I cannot take credit for this idea, I saw it in blog land. My apologies to the person that first made this, I can't remember where I saw them.





5 comments:

The English Ladies! said...

Great idea! All those extra blocks that I have around my sewing room might just get turned into little purses. I think I might have to try them.

Fiona said...

those are great Raelene.... such a fun way to use up some blocks... I would love to know how you did that??
Hugz

sunny said...

They're adorable!

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Beautiful! Great idea, how did you make them?

Chris H said...

They are very cute! Well done on your finishes.