If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Monday, April 30, 2012

Just making it into April

There seemed to be a shortage of time this month but I did manage to squeeze a finish in. It's another bag again - it seems that I start making bags but don't finish them. It was a hard one to photograph too - it is made with two triangle shapes which are fitted together. Then when they are sewn two pockets are formed inside as well.  I had the shapes done last year but somehow had not put them together. But now it is finished and I have a new bag. Now to start thinking about what I can finish for May.
The pattern is from a local Quilt shop - The Quilter's Corner and is called Market Bag.

4 comments:

Susan said...

Bags are always good if you need to finish something off quickly - and those are so handy - they hold a lot.

Fiona said...

Great finish... I bet you will use that a lot now...
Hugz

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

So useful and a beautiful finish!

Chris H said...

OOO I think I've got that pattern somewhere!
Ain't made it though.
Well done on your finish.