Friday, February 11, 2011

ANOTHER ONE DONE AND THE NEXT ONE ON THE LIST

I cant remember when I started this or which magazine it came from but I found it on my search for UFOs and decided to finish it. I found the frame at the op shop the other day and even though it is a bit small I decided to use it so that I could display my alphabet vegie stitchery in the kitchen. I can change it if I find a bigger frame in the futere.

This was also the first time I used pencils to add to the look of a project and I like it very much and will do so in the future.

Here is my next project. It is to be a quilt for one of my GDs and I will need it for November. As yet I dont know how I will do the quilting but If I can see it on the table all the time I know I will finish it. Sorry I forgot to turn the photo before posting but you can still see what I have to work with,Going now to decide what to do. Jude

5 comments:

BubzRugz said...

Lovely alphabet stitchery.... and the colours you are using for the next project are lovely too..
Hugz

sunny said...

Love the stitchery! I'm just starting to embroider, and I can't believe how many cute ideas there are out there. Congrats on the finish.

Chris H said...

Well done on the finish...the alphabet stitchery is cute.
good luck finishing the quilt.

Lynette said...

I think your ABC is so sweet. Well done

Sue said...

Your alphabet stitchery is lovely.