Thursday, February 24, 2011

Lynette Anderson's design.............finished

I had real motivation......



















I was needing to keep up this each month, one day this will be my quilt, but firstly it is for the wonderful shop I work at. So it was good because it kept me motivated to keep up with it.


If you didn't know this is a Lynette Anderson design called My Garden. Lynette cleverly designed the pattern and gorgeous hand painted button into a cute pack, which were then distributed through selected stores, where you could also buy fabric and thread packs.


With my leftovers I made this label.

If you go here there are still a few shops that have this beautiful set of patterns available.






 
But wait that's not all...................


If you really like this quilt, Lynette has put out another button club, called Christmas Fun! It starts next month...be sure not to miss out.....The Country Yard has already had many people pay and sign up!

10 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Congratulatiions on your finish! It's such a lovely quilt.

Billie in TX

BubzRugz said...

Leanne - that is stunning... and you must have the best job in the world...
Hugz

Maria said...

Your quilt is beautiful. Well done.

Maria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Doris said...

That's beautiful. You've done a wonderful job.

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

beautiful quilt..congrats on the finish

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

This is so beautiful!! You do such gorgeous work. I am new to your blog and I am so glad that I found it!!

sunny said...

Beautiful quilt! I love the colors.

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Beautiful! And how wonderful that after it is displayed in your shop, that you are able to have it for your own. :o)

Blessings & Aloha!

Chris H said...

I love it! it's so rustic looking, the colourway is lovely.