If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Monday, February 7, 2011

A Feb. finish

Although this was not on my list for UFO's it was something I had planned on making for a while and now it is completed , yeah! It is a simple runner to make and I just stitched in the ditch to quilt it so it really didn't take that long and it fits my hutch perfectly but the light is not the best today so I took this picture in my living room .  I have another finish as well but since it is for a swap I won't be posting a picture for a while ;-) Sheila

5 comments:

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

very nice..congrats

sunny said...

Great finish! I really like those colors.

Dawn said...

Looks great Sheila
Hugs Dawn x

Chris H said...

I love it... table runners are something I want to make more of.

Sue said...

What a lovely runner.