If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Number 3 finish…I am numbering them now

This means I am on a roll…Well a small roll as this is number 3 finish and there are many more UFO’s to do.
I haven't added them up as I am not really brave enough to do that! Tee Hee!
Table Charm Squares Runner
This is my table runner I did from the Charm Squares BOM from the Craft Forum that had a monthly swap. We swapped blocks and then when we had all the blocks we could do what ever we wanted to do with them and I made a table runner.
I was very good and even did machine quilting on it. I have a lot of practice to do that properly yet. Maybe if I had a lovely frame and computerised machine I would do much better….Dream on!! lol
I am enjoying seeing everyones finishes very much. Well done everyone and there are a lot of lovely projects too. Oh well….its on to number 4!
hugs to all…….Vicki

5 comments:

RobynK said...

4! I'm still working on one, lol. That's a very nice table runner :).

Doris said...

It looks lovely Vicki, I can't even remember which one I made!!

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

nice runner Vicki....lot of work in it..

Chris H said...

What a neat table runner... well done on another finish.

Sue said...

Lovely table runner, Vickie. The salami method helps....one slice at a time! :)