If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Monday, February 21, 2011

Wall Hanger Finished



Finally I have my first wall hanger finished. I usually take this with me to my two craft days I go to. It was started back mid last year and I must say I am so pleased its now finished.

My sister Debbie found the hanger on sale at her local quilting shop. I had to wait on catching up with her to collect the hanger. So love the hearts and I adore bird houses.

I used DMC threads and Aster Manor by Moda.

10 comments:

Farmyard Crafts said...

That's gorgeous! Well done on your finish!

carole brungar said...

Very pretty, it's a nice feeling to get something finally finished!

Sheila said...

What a sweet little wall hanging , I love the stitchery , really sweet .!

Maria said...

Bird houses are a favorite of my . Lovely stitchery.

Julze said...

Great job! I love bird houses too!

Chris H said...

Awww that is so cute. Well done.

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Definitely cute stitched birdhouses...Love the quilt hanger too :o)

Blessings & Aloha!

Susan said...

Well Done - very pretty! Now onto the next one - you're on a roll now!

Sue said...

This looks really lovely! Who is the design from please? Cos I love doing stitcheries, and I love birdhouses too. Hugs n Blessings from Sue

Jude said...

Good to see it on this site lucky and you have come a long way with your quilting in a short time. Now to tackle a bedsize quilt.