If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Thursday, February 10, 2011

Still Trudging Along....

on things other than UFO's... but it is getting me closer to being able to work on them!

Customers do have a way of coming first! :)

I have 2 super queen size quilts finished for a customer to pick up tomorrow that I made for a commission order!  Yay me!!

And I have been embroidering welcome bags for a quilting retreat that I am hosting in April.

So I am busy.....

....and I will be showing one UFO soon!

I do have one of the Reindeer Lap Throws almost quilted!!

3 comments:

Chris H said...

Well yaaa for customers... and they were finishes!

Leeanne said...

I know how you are feeling, I am busy with customers quilts too...not complaining, but I don't get much of my stuff done, well not this week! Look forward to seeing what you have made.

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Hey; it is those customers who keep us quilting and sewing; right? I know I don't want mine to stop....lol Can't wait to see your finishes...