If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Saturday, February 12, 2011

I am loving this finishing off the UFO’s

Number 2 finished!! Yay!!!
Here is my other table runner that I did using up strips of scrappy fabrics.
DPP_0004
I think I got to get into the habit of ironing things before I take a photo of them.
hugs to all……..Vicki

5 comments:

sunny said...

And another one - look at her go!! Great job.

Chris H said...

Ironed or not,it's very pretty.

Maria said...

You are on a roll Vicki. Go Girl!!!

Sue said...

Ironing is over rated. Looks good!

Farah Muzaffar said...

Hello Fee... its beautiful runner and I thought that it might be a good wall hanging too... isn't? very lovely...
Happy Valentine’s Day … hope you spare a little bit of your valuable time for me …
http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
Love
Farah