Monday, February 7, 2011

EMILY'S BAG

 ABOVE:  I started this bag six months ago for my Daughter Amanda, who is due to give birth to her third baby in 2 weeks.... her first daughter, who is to be named Emily.   I have made about 15 of these bags so far... they are awesome.

ABOVE:  I need to stitch the cord ends, but that is all... it's basically finished.  Inside I have put my baby shawl, which I used to bring home from the hospital all 6 of my babies, AND it's been used for a few of my grandbabies too.   Hopefully Amanda will use it for Emily as well.

That's all for now... still have quite a list of UFO's to do... so better go see what's next on the list!

ONWARD....

7 comments:

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

that is adorable!! great idea

BubzRugz said...

Fantastic bag... and so nice to fill it with special treasures...
Hugz

sunny said...

How cute! A great size and shape, and I'm sure she'll love it.

Renny's little things said...

Awesome bag I'm sure Amanda will love it. What pattern is it from? I need one of those!!!
Cheers Geniene

Dawn said...

Your daughter will love it, it looks fabulous and from an excited Grandma by the sounds...
Hugs Dawn x x

Doris said...

That's a gorgeous bag. I have one as well which I use to put all my teaching things in. It sits open and is so roomy!

Sue said...

That is an awesome present.