Wednesday, March 9, 2011

2 more projects done.

Well, I'm not making much headway with my UFO's but I have 2 more projects done. One is a ribbon pillow that I did a tutorial on my blog.

Made for my bedroom (2 more to make and 1 neck roll pillow out of the ribbon).
Then I also made a small doll's diaper bag. I was told that my granddaughter needed something to take her dollies belongings in when she goes places. I used a piece of Batik that I had and a piece of a large piece of white with purple designs for the lining. It was quick and soon I want to make a tutorial about how to make one.

There is a pocket that goes all the way around and is sectioned into 4 pockets (one on each end and one on each side).
Hope to have more soon.

Talk to you later,

Wanda
http://wandas-quilts-crafts.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Chris H said...

Both projects are lovely, and the wee bag is just adorable! Totally love the colour.

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

The ribbon pillow is so pretty...I'll be able to post about a couple of UFO pillows of mine that I pulled out to complete :o)
And the little diaper bag is so sweet. What a great gift for your granddaughter!
Blessings & Aloha!