If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Sunday, March 20, 2011

rest your head here......

Thank you to Helen for sharing this sweet project with anyone who wanted to join.
This was a mini Round Robin. I stitched the centre block added fabrics and passed on to the other 3 creative Gals in my group.....Kerryn,Cat and Kerry.
I'm really please with how this turned out. I used charm squares from Kansas Troubles.I did make a few changes on Helen's pattern and so did some others in the group.

8 comments:

BubzRugz said...

Makes a lovley cushion.. it is fun seeing how different everyones is....
Hugz

Marilyn said...

Beautiful work. I love the embroidery designs.

Farmyard Crafts said...

That's great! I believe I have one sitting here waiting for round 3 to be done!!

Catherine said...

Leeanne your pillow is gorgeous I love love love the finished result!

Chris H said...

That is a really cute pillow.. well done to all of you who helped create it.

Kari said...

So, So Sweet!! Kari

Laura said...

I LOVE the colors you used! Your pillow turned out wonderfully! Thanks for sharing!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

I love the colors and that this was a mini round robin ;o) ...I love miniature anything!

Blessings & Aloha!