If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Mystery Quilt Finished...

This was a small retreat (big girl sleep-over)
that I hosted at my house last fall.
Our local quilt store owner, generously agreed to
do a Mystery Quilt class for us.
There were many pieces...lots of cutting and sewing.
But, we all had so much fun!
This is my first bias binding in over
35 years! A friend convinced me that
the stripes had to be on the bias.
I'm thinking that... this kitty thinks it's
her quilt? 

9 comments:

sunny said...

Beautiful! The quilt AND the kitty! I did my first bias binding in November, and I love the way it turned out. Yours is perfect for the quilt.

Chris H said...

What a gorgeous quilt! The cat... is pretty too even though I'm not a cat person! Give me a wee dog any day... lol~!

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

very pretty quilt..love the colours

Doris said...

LOL, lovely quilt, and don't ALL cats think ALL quilts are theirs?!!

Wanda said...

I love your beautiful quilt. It looks like you put alot of work into it.

Wanda
http://wandas-quilts-crafts.blogspot.com/

Maria said...

Beautiful quilt. I have not done a bias quilt yet.

Lynette said...

Love the quilt ESPECIALLY the binding. You have a very good friend.

Susan said...

The bias does lend a certain touch - especailly when you use thin stripes - and a sewing retreat at home - excellent idea!!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Very, very pretty kitty and quilt! I love how your bias binding worked out to have the stripes on the bias!

Blessings & Aloha!