If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Thursday, March 17, 2011

On a roll

I haven't posted for awhile, but I have been sewing!
I started this at a retreat in November. 


I think I started this in the summer of 2009.


And this guy was started at a workshop in Summer of 2010

Sunny

5 comments:

BubzRugz said...

Great finishes.....
Hugz

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

very nice....

Maria said...

Well done Sunny. Nice to see your work finished.

Chris H said...

Wooo hooo, three done and dusted. Good job.

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Wow! Awesome!!! You surely have been on a roll! They are beautiful :o)

Blessings & Aloha!