Monday, March 28, 2011

UFO Housework!

Wow what an amazing effort we have had so far this year...
Lots of posts and lots of finishes..
 Now Wendy and I have been keeping an eye
 on all the finishes and trying to keep up with the list
 of individual UFO finishes on the left hand side bar...
 NO panic if you have already posted a few newies...LOL
 we have some exciting things in store for the year 

BUT need to clarify some details:

 1. Unfinished object is a project you
started earlier (last year or before)
and have now decided to finish it...
2. Please post only UFO finishes!
 Save the new projects satrted and finished for our own blogs...
 We can visit your own blog and admire them!
3. Please number the UFO's on your post from now on
so we can keep the tally correct... see HERE
(with 70 odd bloggers its a huge 
undertaking checking back)

Now for some exciting stuff.....
 If you can email Dawn or Wendy
your UFO list  
( no matter the size..LOL)
So when they get finished we can
 keep track and  mark it off your list
then we can giveaway some encouragement prizes..
 Not saying what right now... but exciting stuff...
This is not for the most finished or new items just started
 hence why we need a list to check it off.
Its for those of you, who have finished some of those dang UFO's.
 SO LETS GET SOME MORE UFO'S  FINISHED 
and make this a year to remember... 

 Lots of Hugs
 Dawn and Wendy
 x x x x x

14 comments:

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Ok...I'm sorry if the pillows that I had just posted were not considered UFOs...I had those squares on the side to sew into pillows since last summer.

Dawn and Wendy, Thank you so much for this blog and keeping track of it all.

And for your patience in my misunderstanding.

Blessings & Aloha!

Maria said...

Okay Wendy and Dawn I will no my UFO's from now on. I understand it is a big job for you guys.
Will get a list of my OFO's sent to you soon. MUST do the house first.:(
Thanks for the great blog.

Vicki ♥ said...

Oh dear....another list I have to write up...gosh I will be kept busy with just that lol. Will do it Dawn and Wendy and thanks for doing all that you do :) Hugs to you both...Vicki xxx

Susan said...

No problems - I have severely cut my list of projects (really they were "already have the pattern and fabric" to the "actually started - even if only cut out and wadding attached (as you do for a bag)" list. It is still horrendous and I am doing far more hand sewing than machine sewing but I will have to change that if I have any hope of completing all this stuff!
List will be on its wasy shortly. thanks Dawn and Wendy - it is a huge job to keep us up to dte and in line adnd I would like to propose a toast to you both to say THANKS!!!

Chris H said...

Well sadly that means my pile of blue fabrics is off the list then!
It will probably sit on my shelf for another year until I can decide what to do with it! lol
Off to work on the UFO list then....

Eme Creations said...

I would love to join in. Might be just the motivation needed to finish some of those UFOs. Look forward to hearing from you.
emecreate@bigpond.com

Gloria said...

I would like to join too if there is still room... Can you send me the details. Need to get some UFO finish motivation going.

Craft to Do said...

This is just what I am looking for to get my UFOs finished.
Hope there is still room???

Love to join you Craft To Do - Sandra

Laura said...

I'd love to join too! I've been teetering up until now, wanting to join, but not knowing if I can get anything done. Is there a minimum? I have many quilt tops waiting to be finished, but only get about two hours of sewing machine time a week - so I won't get much done, especially with birthday gifts, etc popping up.
So, is there room, and is there a certain number of UFO's I need to include - or do I list just what I think I can get done? I could sure use the motivation help!

Bente-I like to QuiltBlog said...

Hi,
-I would really like to join your group too. Please mail me the details,I do hope it is possible.
THANKS!!!
Bente
I like to QuiltBlog

Art instruction DVDs said...

This is such a great site! I like the way you set this up! Great content and images as well! Thanks for sharing this!...Daniel

Wanda said...

I'm still going through my fabrics/UFO's/& other things. I will get a list soon. Hopefully in the next week or so. Sorry for posting other than UFO's here.

Love you both for your work on this blog.

Wanda
http://wandas-quilts-crafts.blogspot.com/

Marilyn said...

Eeep. My list hasnt been sent yet but it keeps growing as I keep finding more UFOs. Oh dang. I will have to stop looking as it is getting tooooo depressing. It will be sent soon.

Cheryl said...

Boy do I have a huge pile of ufo's....just need some time!