If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Sunday, March 20, 2011

I finished UFO 5

I work as a nurse in a hospital and we aren't alowed to wear our uniforms outside the hospital. So my colleague and I needed some big bags to put our workingshoes and uniform in. Some nice bags. But everytime something got in between. But last week I finally finshed them.


This one is mine.



And this one is for my colleague. (You can see two UFO's I have to finish).

Don't we just look nice together?
Groetjes Mai


6 comments:

Sheila said...

They are beautiful bags and I love the fabrics as well as the design . Great job!

rubyslipperz said...

These bags are SEW cah-YOU-te! Is there a pattern for these "circle-icious" bags? The colors are great, too!

hugZ,
annie

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

I love the bags....

Chris H said...

They are delightful bags chick! Well done.

Michelle said...

Oh wow! Gorgeous bags!love the UFO's in the background too!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Beautiful bags and oh! what a blessed friend!

Blessings & Aloha!