Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A small finish but a finish is a finish

This project has been hidden in the back of the cupboard for some time until a friend was talking about cafe aprons. I'd remembered that I had some unmade aprons in the cupboard.
(Sorry the black was very hard to photograph)
So I pulled them out and got one finished. There are still some others to finish but that will have to wait 'til next weekend.

My friend will be so pleased as she can not find any around town. Now to deliver it to her.
ps. Girls I've had a computer crash and have lost your email address to let you know I've finished a project... could you email me back on flyoung at tpg dot com dot au....

3 comments:

Chris H said...

well done on finishing the apron... it photographed well.

Hopes Handcrafts said...

Yay! Well done on getting it finished!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Cute! I see the little bow tie detail. Yay! for a completed piece!

Blessings & Aloha!