Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Holly Tote finished (#13 finish)

When I am wanting to try a new technique I start by making a small project..... a couple of years ago I wanted to do some applique using 'invisible thread' so a did a block with holly leaves and cut fabric in preparation for a bag... and in the cupboard it sat.... until now....


hope I can fill it with some loveliness 


Not only do I have a UFO done - but something is ready for Christmas too
~ double YAY ~

so good to tick things off the list
thanks Dawn and Wendy

4 comments:

BubzRugz said...

..

Maria said...

Well Done Fiona!! And your 13th finish. I must get a move on. LOL

Susan said...

13 finishes ??? Oh my#$^*^#@^
Were you happy with the invisible appliquing in the end??

Chris H said...

Love the bag! 13 finishes, you ROCK!