If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Holly Tote finished (#13 finish)

When I am wanting to try a new technique I start by making a small project..... a couple of years ago I wanted to do some applique using 'invisible thread' so a did a block with holly leaves and cut fabric in preparation for a bag... and in the cupboard it sat.... until now....


hope I can fill it with some loveliness 


Not only do I have a UFO done - but something is ready for Christmas too
~ double YAY ~

so good to tick things off the list
thanks Dawn and Wendy

4 comments:

BubzRugz said...

..

Maria said...

Well Done Fiona!! And your 13th finish. I must get a move on. LOL

Susan said...

13 finishes ??? Oh my#$^*^#@^
Were you happy with the invisible appliquing in the end??

Chris H said...

Love the bag! 13 finishes, you ROCK!