Monday, March 21, 2011

Finish # 7

It is a very nice day here today; sun has been out most of the day..still a bit cold.  But the snow is melting still.
This quilt is a commissioned quilt; a lady did the cross stitching on it; I hand quilted and bound it.  I actually don't care for the blocks being left unquilted; but this is what it called for....I would do more if it was mine...
So; #7 is done...I am going to take a little break from the quilting for about a week; I think. Fingers need to heal.  But I'll still be here checking on all the other finishes....love to see all of them.. you can't see in this picture; but the back is white and bound in dusty rose...

6 comments:

Sheila said...

Beautiful quilt Marjorie and you did a lovely job of the quilting , I just bet those fingers hurt .
Sheila

Marg said...

Just beautiful. I would have gone with more quilting as well, but it still looks lovely.

Chris H said...

Lovely quilt, and I hear you on the fingers thing! lol

Leeanne said...

Very pretty...I hope your hands are feeling better.

Sue from Cyprus said...

Well done Marjorie! This is simply AMAZING. You did such a great job.... your poor fingers need a break!! :(
Hugs, Sue from Cyprus x x

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Whew! That is a lot of handquilting! You are amazing!

Blessings & Aloha!