If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Sunday, March 13, 2011

Started reviewing my UFO's - a bit scary

Thanks Wendy and Dawn for the invitation to join this blog.  I've been reviewing my list of UFO's and it's a little bit scary.  I even started to think about the definition for "having started" but I think by any definition these have been started..........  Hopefully there'll be a few less by the end of 2011.  It's certainly encouraging seeing all the wonderful items being completed by others.

Cheers

Marg

4 comments:

BubzRugz said...

I felt the same too Marg... it is so great crossing them off though... even if it is only one! Welcome...
Hugz

Wendy B said...

It's a wonderful start to your journey of 'completion' Marg!!!.....and the best thing is....we're all here to encourage you!!!!!
Welcome!
sew many hugs
Wendy :O)

Chris H said...

Welcome to the UFO team! I hope you get to post lots of finishes over the year.

Maria said...

Oh we all have that long UFO list but just keep stitching and you will get there!!!