If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Saturday, January 26, 2013

Big job done....


An uncontrollable urge to have this old couch covered up spurred me on to finish this next UFO


this is what I finished off last evening

 very happy with my couch's new look


did you notice what is in the corner?


haha... gotta have a spider in the corner for a spiderweb quilt???

53" x 93"


I didn't add wadding.. with the scraps it is quite heavy and I wanted it more of a throw for this purpose....

I did stitch in the ditch to hold it together


if it's not a quilt I wonder if it is called quilting
maybe I just 'throwed' it together

Righto, Gotto Go... Happy Australia Day - long weekend to enjoy .....

 

8 comments:

Fiona said...

...

Wendy B said...

Happy Australia Day Fiona and what a way to celebrate....with a redback on the...well...couch??? What a fab job you've done....love it! Looks so much better than the former!!!! A great big finish...woohoo!!! well done!
xox sew many hugs

Wendy :O)

Marilyn said...

Great finish, Fiona. Got to love that spider.

Marilyn said...

Great finish, Fiona. Got to love that spider.

Susan said...

Excellent finish - love your spider touch.

Sue B said...

I agree, the spider add that special something to the quilt (throw) a great finish.

miss~nance said...

Great quilt, not so sure about the spider - they freak me out bigtime......Gail

Maria said...

Love it Fiona and the spider is a nice touch....