If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Tuesday, January 1, 2013

three projects achieved !

I'm here to put my hand up to being one of the failures in your group - I think my issue was that I was involved in way too many swaps to get my ufos done.

I also constantly forget just how time consuming quilting is - for instance I made my niece a table runner for christmas and it took about 4 hours to bind !

I only posted to the blog twice - in January to introduce myself and on 1 May to finally post my mini ufo list !

I did however manage to get three of the projects on that list done - yay - three is better than none !!

thanks so much Dawn and Wendy and good luck to everyone for 2013 - I hope you get some of your ufos off the list - I'm crossing my fingers that I do as well :)

leanne - daisyandjack

2 comments:

Susan said...

As you say 3 is much better than one - how about some pictures??

Dawn said...

your so welcome Leanne and thanks for participating in the UFO bust.. and no your not a failure at all you completed loads(those other projects that we just have to do..LOL)... and 3 UFO finishes is better than none!!!... happy Sewing x x