If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Thursday, January 31, 2013

First Finish For 2013

I had the best of intentions to finish up a quilt I have had hanging around for years, but January just seemed to speed by me.  This hanging was just in need of binding, so not wanting to not have a finish for the month that's what I did....such an easy finish!!!  Now why didn't I do that before?!!  I loved being part of this group last year and getting so many projects finished.  I am looking forward to another productive year.  Thanks so much to Wendy and Dawn for this group and such a wonderful idea!!!! 


5 comments:

Cheryl said...

:-)

Susan said...

As you say - such an easy finish - why do we leave them??? Looks good.

Wendy B said...

Oh Cheryl....I love your punkin patch! soooo cute! A worthwhile finish for sure!
xox hugs
Wendy :O)

Fiona said...

lovely finish...
Hugz

Tracee said...

I know, I ask my self that question all the time.