If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Wednesday, January 30, 2013

My First Finish

I am very excited.  I have my first finish for 2013.
This quilt is for Aussie Hero Quilts and Laundry Bags and has been sent off to a soldier serving on HMAS Toowoomba.

I quilted it with a large zig zag (so it looks like a chevron) and quilted the words "Thank You Aussie" into the mustard stripe.

 
I am very glad this one is finished.   





7 comments:

Susan said...

Great finish - I'd better get a move on!

Becca-Lou Creates said...

Great quilt, am sure it will be appreciated

Michelle Ridgway said...

Great work. I am sure it will be treasured.

Wendy B said...

What a wonderful finish Deb!!! Such a thoughtful one too....I'm sure it will be appreciated, and probably fought over on the ship!
xox hugs
Wendy :O)

Tracee said...

Way to go Deb. It looks fabulous.

Fiona said...

Lovely finish Debra... and a great cause you are supporting...
Hugz

Outback Crafter - Debra said...

:)