If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Sunday, January 27, 2013

Hello Finishers

Hi fellow Sew Its Finished members, this is my first post here.  

I know it is almost the end of January, how can I not have posted my list yet?

Well quite simply I compiled my list & started sewing - just didn't manage to blog.

I started this UFO tracker in July 2011 and um.... well.... some of hte items listed in July 2011 are still in the UFO list. {Hangs head in shame}The really scary part is some of the items on the list are from over 8 years ago. Hmmm

So here goes my ufo list
Firstly the ones from July 2011 and prior
  • Lake House resort strip quilt - lengthen/quilt/bind
  • Farmyard Flannel - 1/2 done/ quilt bind
  • Pinwheel Wreath - triangles make ?? to complete
  • Best Friends BOM - 1 of 12 done
  • Bargello Left overs ???
  • Kitchen cross stitch done - border & turn into ???
  • Chevrons - ???
  • Celtic Flowers and Fans - top stitch/ attach made border/ quilt & bind
  • Paul cross stitch - keep stitching
  • Family Time Chook Runner - emb/ border/ quilt/bind
  • Country Cushions x 4 - quilt & back
  • All the Wave - finish/quilt/bind
and the newly found UFOs added 17 January 2013
  • 2 x "Wallabies" Aussie Hero quilts - quilt/bind
  • Clown quilt - quilt / bind
  • Chevron layer cake quilt - Lucy's crab shack - quilt/ bind  
  • 2012 Christmas table cloth - embroider 6 names and dates
  • Robyn Ginn Workshop quilt - embellish/ quilt/bind
  • Julie Mystery workshop - finish weave/ stitch into something. 
So I should be busy.
See you back here soon with my first finish.

5 comments:

Susan said...

Welcome - is that "Best Friends BOM" the one that has 2 girls - playing records. holding balloons etc - by Millimac I think ??I have that on my UFO list too - though fortunately I have made all the blocks.

Fiona said...

looks like some fun projects...
Hugz

Wendy B said...

Oh Deb...no shame here!!! Great to see you here!:)
Great to see you're hard at it already too!! Don't stress...we'll help you get there!!! After all...I have 89!!! Now who's hanging their head in shame???? Lol

Outback Crafter - Debra said...

Wendy, I decided that I couldn't open all the boxes (this was enough). Yes Susan that is the millimac bom. I was originally going to make 2 of it, I don't think that is likely. :-D

Outback Crafter - Debra said...

:)