If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Thursday, January 31, 2013

It's a Finish


Since a lot of this month involved travel I have had to consider my handwork finishes for January.  Of course the rage of the frilly scarves caught my attention.  I grabbed my knitting needles, some of the wonderful Red Heart Sashay yarns and started knitting.  As quickly as I finished one of them I had a granddaughter claim it.  It makes me feel great that they enjoy my work and that they have now caught the desire to learn knitting themselves.



Aren't the colors wonderful?

3 comments:

Maria said...

I can see why your GD love these scraves.. So pretty.

Fiona said...

very pretty...
Hugz

Tracee said...

Lovely finishes.