Here I am again with another finish for March. I have been more productive than usual over the last couple of weeks and today when I was auditioning fabrics for yet another project, I found 3 UFO's that I had completely forgotten even existed. This is one of them.
It is a sewing machine cover I made at least 2 years ago as a group project when I was still with the Kelly Girl Quilters. I used pre-quilted fabric for the background and appliqued a design onto it. I think the pattern came from a Homespun Magazine. It was mostly finished except for the lining which needed to be secured. I don't know why I didn't just bite the bullet and finish it way back when instead of loading it with pins for a later date, but it is finished now and a nice addition to the Creation Station!
A close up of the applique
It even fits "The Beast", although a little bit of a tight fit so maybe I will have to make another one sometime!