Saturday, March 31, 2012

March finish

It's been a busy month with everything but sewing. But I did finish this mesh bag. I started it way before summer last year as a bag to take to the beach. It has been sitting on my cutting table being moved around out of the way and I thought I really should finish it. We are finally going to the beach in a week or two, even though it isn't summer any more. My next months finish has also been sitting on the cutting table,waiting to be finished. Who knows I might even get a clear table yet?

7 comments:

Susan said...

Bags are quick & easy to finish off in a hurry arent they? - My March project is a bag too and I didnt want to miss out on my litte reward either!

Marilyn said...

Your bag has finished beautifully. Enjoy using it and have fun at the beach.

Maria said...

Love your mesh bag. Love the blue.
Perfect beach bag.

sunny said...

Nice bag! Isn't it nice to have it off your sewing table at last?

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Have fun at the beach. Your bag turned out wonderfully, great colors!

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Wonderful beach bag!

Chris H said...

Nice idea.. mesh bag for the beach. Well done on your finish.