Thursday, March 1, 2012

Pulling up the Rear!

By the hair of my chinny chin chin!  LOL  Actually, I did get this done on Monday, but couldn't get it posted until now.  So here is my February 2012 UFO finish! By the way--I'm in Central Ohio and look at that photo--it was taken the end of February----sunny and green grass! Totally whacky winter!





This was a sampler quilt that I designed for a Beginning to Quilt class that I taught last year.  I usually don't quilt my samples as they are too heavy to hang throughout my classroom.  But now is the time to start finishing those samples!

Happy Quilting from Karen (aka Passionate Quilter)

11 comments:

Susan said...

You probably have hours to spare if you are in the US!! Good idea to get those samples finished.

sunny said...

Very cute! And you're ahead of me. Must get busy ripping oujt some quilting from yesterday. :-(

Studio V said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Great job Karen! Love the colors in this quilt.

HollyM said...

I don't do many quilts but I am doing one now with similar colors. I love it.

Rosa said...

Oh my oh my... I just discovered this great blog through Karen's blog (Passionate Quilter)

These days I'm asking for help on 5 different UFO's - please come over and help me:-))

And now I know what to do the next couple of hours. Getting lost in this blog:-)

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

What fun colors! Cute quilt, congrats on the finish.

Fiona said...

Karen it is just gorgeous..... great finish...
Hugz

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!

miss~nance said...

Beautiful bright quilt.

Gail

Anonymous said...

Karen...I LOVE this quilt! The pattern, the colors, everything!!