Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Finally a finish

I know it has been a very long time since I have posted anything on this blog , not that I haven't been busy but that I have not finished any UFO'S to speak of , well that all changed yesterday when I finished the Debbie Mumm 2010 BOM , this has been folded in my cabinet for two years until last week I had it machine quilted knowing full well it was never going to happen waiting for me to do it and then yesterday I sewed on the binding ,yippeeeeee a finish .
The photo is not the best as it is a dull damp day here and the lighting in this room is not great for photos , too many windows that casts a dull light. But you can get an idea of what it looks like. Enjoy your day. Sheila

7 comments:

Laura said...

Even without the sunshine, I love your quilt! What great colors! I'm also a fan of Debbie Mumm. Congrats on a great finish!

Fiona said...

How beautiful.... great finish.
Hugz

Bente-I like to QuiltBlog said...

congratulates Sheila,
a beautiful Sampler!

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Beautiful quilt, fantastic finish!

Susan said...

Its not the photo that counts really - its the finish! - looksgreat

rubyslipperz1052 said...

wonderful finish! time invested with great success... =)

hugZ,
annie
anniesrubyslipperz.com

Cath said...

Great finish! Well done!