If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Friday, March 9, 2012

Seasons Of ~ Block 2

This afternoon I found time to put the finishing stitches in "Seasons Of" - block 2 designed by Dawn.


Thankyou Dawn and Wendy for these pretty designs and the motivation to have a finish. I know what I would like to finish for March ... just have to find it :)

4 comments:

Fiona said...

Its lovely .... well done with doing it so quick and pretty
Hugz

Susan said...

Wow - if there were prizes on this blog - you would have to get the "let me at it and let me finish it" prize!!

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Love your color/fabric choices. Looks great!

Wendy B said...

looks gorgeous Narelle!!!!
xxx sew many hugs
Wendy :O)