Friday, March 16, 2012

Just Darling



I bought this pattern last year, it is Just Darling- Bucket Bag & Needle Carry Case Collection by Cinderberry Stitches. I planned to make three sets for gifts. I started well getting the stitching done for a couple. Then the same old problem something new came along and they got put to one side. Well I am happy to say all three sets have been finished and one is already in the hands of its new owner. Number two is wrapped ready to go and the last will go later this year as a birthday gift. YEAH one ( or maybe that should be three) more UFOs finished :)

9 comments:

Barb said...

that is adorable!

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

So cute, "just darling". Congrats on three great finishes!

Susan said...

Very cute designs - definitely 3 finishes!!

Fiona said...

very cute... I love her designs...
Hugz

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

How sweet, congrats on finishing them!

Chris H said...

They are lovely.. well done on three finishes.

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Very sweet! I say count them as 3 finishes.

rubyslipperz1052 said...

as Robin says...I would definitely count them as 3 finishes. Each one was lovingly stitched. =)

hugZ,
annie
anniesrubyslipperz.com

miss~nance said...

wELL DONE, THESE ARE LOVLEY.