If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Friday, March 30, 2012

Squeaking In Under The Wire!

These were started three or four years ago....tucked away for some reason!! I am so happy to say these are finshes six, seven and eight!!! They may not be big, but they are done, and that feels very good!

7 comments:

The Nifty Stitcher said...

They're great! Colourful and cheerful and a finish is finish Cheryl no matter how big or small!

wendyytb said...

I love them! We're they from a pattern?

sunny said...

Love them! I think I've seen that pattern before. Do I even have it somewhere? hmmm...

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

What fun! I love them, so bright and cheery!

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Fun! Makes me smile looking at them.

Cheryl said...

Hoping the followup comments tick works for me!!!

Chris H said...

How cute! I'm sure you found somewhere to put them too.