If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Saturday, March 31, 2012

Bad Habit


to get into.  This finishing things in the last hours of the last day.  But then I was off colour for a couple of weeks this month and am still not 100% so the fact that this is finished at all, I am happy with that.

Flirting with Flowers (my mini version), by Vicki Tucek of Pickledish Patch, started in 2010 finished an hour ago.
Photos are a bit dodgy, PSM isnt here to take them for me and I wanted this up asap.



Although the back looks beige it is actually white with tiny pink/magenta flowers in a paisley.  The quilting on the back is also a bit off (like me - lol) but for now I will live with it.
I like this but I think I will make it again the way Vicki designed it.  I am off to lie down again and get some sleep.
Have fun doing what ever you are doing.
Karen
justpurrfick

9 comments:

Marilyn said...

Looks good. Vicki's design is b4eautiful isnt it.

Maria said...

Hope you are feeling better soon and I like your finish..

sunny said...

Very pretty flowers!

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Such a pretty quilt, hope you feel better soon!

Wendy B said...

oooh Karen, I dooo love your version! Such a happy quilt! You've done a fab job of Vick's design!
sew many hugs
xo Wendy :O)

Susan said...

Lovely design - it turned out beautifully.

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Love the colors in the flowers.

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Love the colors in the flowers.

Chris H said...

Awww that is just so pretty! WEll done on your pretty finish.