If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Wednesday, March 28, 2012

March Finish

Thanks to a last-minute roadtrip for a basketball tournament, I now have my fourth finish!

I started this wallhanging to hang in my sewing room, way back when I had a sewing room! I picked it up again last spring thinking it was a good summer project that I could complete while on Doodle-duty in the yard or at the playground. I more-than-slightly under estimated the time required to hand quilt it! Now I'm VERY happy to call it done and just need to figure out what to do with it! I also have to note how much the eyes of my quilting needles have shrunk since I started quilting this 7+ years ago! I thought I just had to worry about material shrinkage - guess I need to store my needles better now too! (I'm SURE that's the problem!)  ;)

5 comments:

Susan said...

How cute are those little paw prints! Funny about those eyes in the needles shrinking - is that like your clothes that shrink in the wardrobe??

Tanya @ Wee Little Birds said...

Congrats...another great finish. Why is it thinks get smaller the older you get.

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Cute finish, I seem to have the same problem with things getting smaller...

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Adorable cats and little paw prints.

Chris H said...

It's very pretty, well done on your finish.