If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Monday, March 26, 2012

I admit...

-this months finish is an easy one *smile*
 I sew this wallet last year, but the cover flap 
didn´t look good. 
I ripped it of and trow the wallet in the drawer.
Now it finshed, I´m satisfied and I can
look forward to recive a new stitchery pattern ☺
Her you see my first two blocks, and this is the 
charm pack I thoose for the border.
Happy to be part of this blog,
liebe Grüße

9 comments:

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

It's still a finish; and very lovely too

Fiona said...

lovely wallet and great choice for fabrics to do the borders... I do like how you have done yours...
Hugz

Tanya @ Wee Little Birds said...

Congrats on the finish...sometimes it pays to walk away for a while. Love the fabrics very pretty

Barb said...

I love your stitchery!

Susan said...

I love both lots of fabrics that you are using - that wallet looks like its very handy.

Wendy B said...

Oh Bente....that wallet doesn't look SOOOOO easy!!!!!.....I've always wanted to do one but never had the courage....well done on a great finish!
Love the blocks too.....new one's just around the corner *wink*....hope you'll like it!
xxx sew many hugs
Wendy :O)

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Love the wallet, nice finish. Pretty fabrics for the blocks.

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Love your wallet. I have the hardest time making wallets for some reason.

Chris H said...

It's gorgeous!!! WEll done.