Saturday, March 31, 2012

Outfoxed

This cutie (minus the antique teddy bear!) is winging its way to Yokosuka, Japan to live at the home of My Little Sailor's supervisor.  It's made from "Outfoxed:" by Lizzy House (I scored one of her scrap packs, woot woot), and the pattern is "Sparkling Cider" from all washed up.  My friend, Deb Buckingham of The Artful Yarn (recently featured on KnitPicks' newsletter!) made three matching baby washcloths. 

It's kind of big for a baby quilt, but I couldn't resist using every fabric in the line -- and babies grow, don't they?

5 comments:

Susan said...

Babies sure do grow - the quilt looks lovely and the teddy is cute.

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

The quilt is beautiful and can be used for many years. Great finish!

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

I like larger baby quilts. That way it grows with them. Plus, Mommy and baby can cuddle under it and read stories.

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

I like larger baby quilts. That way it grows with them. Plus, Mommy and baby can cuddle under it and read stories.

Chris H said...

It's lovely! I hope it got there safely.