Friday, March 1, 2013

February Finishes

Greetings!  I am new to the group so I just squeaked in with posting my 3 February Finishes!

February 8th:
Four-Squared Weekend, measuring 40" X 40" --The front

Four-Squared Weekend, measuring 40" X 40" --The back

Four-Squared Weekend, measuring 40" X 40" --a close-up
Each Quadrant was prepared separately and then joined using Leah Day's QAYG Joining method.  I made a sort of FMQ Scribble stitch using Orange Cotton thread.

February 16th:
Two + Two Blouse:  Front
Two + Two Blouse:  back
I made two items using a Lavender polka-dot print fabric:  A blouse and a dress, both sized for about a 3 year-old in the United States.

Playdate dress: Front
Playdate dress: back
Playdate dress: the details
I am so excited about joining the group and look forward to more finished items to come!

*Shanna

4 comments:

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

So pretty! A little girl will look lovely in lavender. Great finishes!

Marilyn said...

All gorgeous finishes. Well done.

sunny said...

I like what you've done with the twister block, and the dresses are adorable!

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Beautiful finishes! The blouse is adorable and I love the little butterfly buttons.