Monday, March 25, 2013

Two More Little Finishes...

Today I finally finished a needle book I started 3 weeks ago... well I didn't know what it was going to be when I started it, it just evolved into a needle book... made completely from scraps in my box...
 How great is the fabric inside?!
 It's very big for a needle book, but I am sure I will find someone to give it to, who will love it just the same!
I also finished a little stitchery into a bookmark. The stitchery was done in July last year, but I had no idea of what to do with it... so another item for the giftie box...
I am having a slow patch on tackling my ufo's, but I am happy with my progress with things so far this year.

4 comments:

Fiona said...

Well done... I do love that bookmark... what a great way to make one and I love how you have finished it off with a knot...
Hugz

Maureen Clare said...

I'm with Fiona. That bookmark is brill. I like the large needlebook too. I like large needlebooks because your scissors don't hang out over the edge and you can even put pins as well as needles in them. Great fabric and red. I love red

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

The fabric inside your needlebook is fun but I really love the outside fabric. I prefer a larger needlebook. It allows me to have a variety of pins/needles plus the large size makes it a bit easier to find when it gets buried while working on projects.

I love making little projects to add to the gift box. It feels so good when I need a little giftie at the last minute and I can go into the box and grab something.

Chris H said...

Both are really lovely!
The needle book is WOW bright! I love brights.